(1) In the following we provide information about the collection of personal data within our services. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior. (2) The person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 Para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is
RENOVATIO TRAINING GROUP GMBH
Management: Larissa Tissen
Phone: +49 (0) 211 - 95136028
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a form, the data you provide us with (name, first name, e-mail address, age, address, information on financial circumstances, information on professional goals, your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer and process your request or application in the best possible way. We will delete the data collected in this context after storage is no longer required or restrict processing if there is a legal obligation to retain it. (4) If we wish to use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you: - Right of access, - Right of correction or deletion, - Right to limit processing, - Right to object to processing, - Right of data transferability. (2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of Rhineland-Palatinate is responsible for us.
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally have to provide additional personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply. (2) In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given your consent to us. (2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, please explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the facts of the case and will either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing. (3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your objection to the processing of your personal data at the following contact details: email@example.com
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter/mailing, with which we will keep you continuously informed about our services and individual programs. (2) For the registration to our newsletter / mailing we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted. In addition, we store your IP address and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to verify your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data. (3) Only your e-mail address and first name are required for sending the newsletter / mailing. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter / mailing. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO. (4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can revoke your consent by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
(1) We currently use the following Social Media Plug-ins: - Facebook The data mentioned in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted to Facebook. Facebook will anonymize your IP address as soon as it is collected. By activating the plug-in, your personal data will be transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box. (2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information about the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider. (3) Facebook stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of presenting need-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. (4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click on the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider will also save this information in your user account and publicly share it with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as you can then avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider. (5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by Facebook can be found in the data protection declarations provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy. (6) Address of Facebook and URL with privacy notices: Facebook Inc, 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
(1) We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our services by means of advertising material (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. In this way we pursue the interest to show you advertising that is of interest to you, to make our website more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs. (2) These advertising materials are delivered by Google via so-called "Ad Servers". For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, through which certain parameters can be measured to measure success, such as the display of ads or clicks by users. If you reach our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually expire after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. The unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be contacted) are usually stored as analysis values for this cookie. (3) These cookies enable Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an AdWords client's website and the cookie stored on their computer has not expired, Google and the client can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page. A different cookie is assigned to each Adwords client. Cookies cannot be tracked through the websites of Adwords clients. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the advertising measures mentioned above. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. By means of these evaluations we can recognize which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising material, in particular we cannot identify the users on the basis of this information. (4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider will find out and save your IP address. (5) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by adjusting your browser software settings accordingly, in particular by suppressing third-party cookies so that you do not receive third-party ads; b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google. de/settings/ads, whereby this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; c) by disabling interest-based ads from providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign "About Ads" via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling them in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers via the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent. (6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
In addition to Google Adwords Conversion we use the application Google Remarketing. Here it concerns a procedure, with which we would like to address you again. By this application you can be faded in after visiting our website with your further Internet use our advertisements. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, which are used by Google to record and evaluate your usage behavior when you visit various websites. In this way Google can determine your previous visit to our website. A combination of the data collected within the scope of remarketing with your personal data, which may be stored by Google, does not take place by Google according to its own statements. According to Google, pseudonymisation is used in remarketing.